- $ 34.32, EUR 25
- 1.9 MB
- Jari Komppa
Description of Atanua 1.1.1:
Atanua is a real-time logic simulator designed for educational use. It has an intuitive, OpenGL accelerated user interface, with which the user can place components and wires. Components include all common logic blocks, including gates, latches and flipflops. Additionally Atanua simulates about 30 different 74-series chips, as well as an 8051 microcontroller variant. Simulated and pure logic parts can be mixed in the same circuit. On the I/O front, Atanua includes several different frequency clock inputs, constant level inputs as well as buttons that are bound to the user's keyboard. LEDs in various colors as well as 7-segment displays are also included. There is also a simple logic probe for debugging. The simulated parts are designed to resemble their real-world counterparts, which is more attractive for the students than pure schematics. The students can practice lab experiments using the simulated chips. The simulation shows the signal state of each wire in real time. In addition to high and low signal level, parts may output "invalid" signal, stating that there is a problem with the circuit, such as outputs connected together, or missing wirings from some chip. Additional parts can be made using the plug-in interface. As an example plug-in, a driver for the Velleman K8055 USB experiment board is provided, with which the user can mix simulated and real-world components. An anti-cheating tool is also available for teachers who wish to use Atanua for homework.
* Intuitive, hardware-accelerated interface.
* Available for Windows, Linux and Mac os X.
* Real-time logic simulation (at 1000Hz).
* Most common logic blocks, with both US and Finnish symbols.
* Simulation of various 74-series chips.
* Simulation of a 8051 microcontroller variant.
* Input through keyboard-bound buttons and/or switches.
* Output through various LEDs, LED grids, 7- and 16-segment displays.
* Easy boxing to create custom components using Atanua itself.
* Plug-in interface for creation of custom parts.
* Instant feedback through wire colors, which show signal states and error states.
* Helpful tooltips.
* Anti-cheating tool available for teachers for homework validation.
Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OSX, Linux, Mac OS 10.1, Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Windows Vista
System Req: Pentium/500MHz or better
Popular terms of download Atanua:
Software downloads related to Atanua
Don't give away sensitive information, valuable corporate trade secrets, business plans, personal files, or traces of Internet or newsgroup activity with the old computers that you or your company resells, donates or removes from operation. more info download